CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Does A Healthy Immune System Really Suppress Outbreaks? by Hidden Username ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   3/7/2008 8:25:04 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   13,660
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1127799

hey there!

As far as i am concerned my immune system is keeping H on a lockdown. I have never had an OB and I hoope that this won't change. However, ever since I know I have it (a few months) I am not doing anything different than I was doing before in terms of taking care of myself...well that's not true... i am taking vitamin C every day and that's bc I was getting colds quite often...Are you taking any supplements? Vitamin C is very good for your body. I hope you can manage to stop the frequent ob's and I am sorry I am not more of a help to you. How about Valtrex? do you take that ?

I have a question, if you don't mind... I know that there are ways of keeping an uninfected partner uninfected but how did you manage to do it for so many years?I always seem to think that if HSV positive person is with an HSV negative person long enough chances are that they will both be positive at some point ...

Thank you and good luck !

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1127799