CureZone   Log On   Join

Does MMS cause temporary immune system weakness? by intheflow ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   3/20/2008 7:21:42 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,349
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1136782

The reason I'm asking this is because my husband and I have been on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement over a month now. We worked up to 11 drops a day. Anything more caused some loose bowels and slight nausea. Then because the taste became almost revolting, we backed off to 6 drops a day.

Mind you we have both done lots of cleansing in the past and have eaten very healthy. So I was a little more than shocked when my husband came down with this flu that's been going like crazy around the country. Before this, we had not had one cold or flu in over 7 years. It has been 2 weeks since he started getting sick, and yesterday I started getting this flu thing also. All along I had stayed on 6 drops per day. So you can see why I'm questioning why our immune systems seemed to have been hammered somewhat. Maybe the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has been hard on our bodies, with all the detox? Don't know.... just looking for some input here. Thanks.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1136782