CureZone   Log On   Join

starting MC tomorrow by piperlouwho ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   4/6/2008 9:20:11 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,094
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1148761

Well-
Tomorrow I start my 10 day MC. I drank my smooth move tea and have to say it is tasty. i like the after taste. Tomorrow I will wake up a tad earlier than normal before work to prepare my lemonade for my work day. i have the access to a kitchen at work- so i am taking my lemons with me to squeeze fresh. (my office is the closest to the the kitchen and restrooms- good news) I am really nervous and still a little bit skeptical that i will be able to complete this, and if i will have the same awesome outcomes that others have had. i am addicted to food. i eat because it tastes good, not because your body needs fuel. i am doing the cleanse to "reset" my body. I suffer from chronic yeast infections, i also bought Grapefruit-Seed-Extract to drop into my lemondade drinks. i will have to test how little or much i think i will need. i am 5'3" and 160lbs. i won't say that the weight loss isn't a motivating factor, because it is. i am not doing the Master-Cleanse for strictly weight loss, but rather to motivate me to eat healthier and continue to lose weight and remain cleansed and healthy. i am counting on this forum and website to help me through this journey because i am not really telling others what i am doing... i just think that they will be entirely too critical and disappove because it is not mainstream america.
i plan on drinking another tea in the A.M. when i wake up and doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) when i get home from work tomorrow. i will check back in tomorrow night. oh- i have also been on the cusp of sickness for about 3 days now- i know i will feel worse than better at first but i also hoping to kick this thing in the butt.
cheers!
piper

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1148761