CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain by #83873 ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   4/15/2008 1:05:15 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,399
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1154506

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thank you Chrisb1 for your response.

Yes I feel I should have juiced and didn't feel well enough at the time and also had forgotten to try to get a replacement part for my juicer. I have an omega juicer that was very pricey for us at the time we bought it. It has been well taken care of and not used very hard so this replacement piece is real irksome. I did not prepare properly to stop the fast. In that I was not prepared to juice which I think you are correct is of paramount importance..

I really not up to buying another juicer but hope I can get the part. Do you think a cheap juicer $79 to $100 can suffice. My original was about $300 at the time and I heard or read that the lower end juicers destroy the enzymes. Not sure if that is completely true, but have read about the mechanics and heat generated by the mechanism of action can destroy the nutrients and the like.

I think the hardest part for me is not having the energy to do what has to be done. Shopping for the fresh vegetables, juicing, cleaning it etc. I have to try to find balance and make it work out or I will not see the other side of this learning curve and I don't want all these fasting attempts to have been wasted or benefits lost.

I do believe currently part of my problem may be a stone or stones. It runs in the family but I never had any problem aside from right sided pain on occasion ( big red flag)... Well I will handle that soon with some other forms of cleanses.

This raw living is not so easy when you don't feel well. I am thinking of trying to just juice for awhile if I can resolve the juicer issue.

Thanks for your response.

Take Care.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1154506