CureZone   Log On   Join

Chomsky's toast by #58446 ..... Conspiracy Forum

Date:   6/2/2008 10:02:40 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,656
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1185979

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I don't believe that Chomsky has compromised himself to be an intentional disinformation artist. He's at the end of his life, has a legendary standing in academic circles, and a large body of work that will be judged long after he's gone.

Threats to his physical self I'm sure are less important to him that the threat of having his entire career, academic standing and reputation absolutely destroyed by exposing key tenants of the zionist agenda. Unfortunatly for him, that agenda has become so open and brazen including the 911 Conspiracy that he can't get away with just telling the truth about everything BUT that agenda. The Zionist agenda is now so all encompasing that exposing everything but can no be illuminating in the least.

So yes, as much as I've always admired him, he's now completely irrelevant and should just shore up his legacy in academic circles and fade away. Any further public discourse would do nothing but draw attention to his increasingly obvious hipocracy and further undermine himself.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1185979