CureZone   Log On   Join

losing weight fast and i eat lots of meat and fat - help please by weighttrainer ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/28/2008 6:19:03 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,837
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1204231

Help, I continue to lose weight and barely have any fat on me. I am only about 90lbs and only about 5-6% of that is fat according to my scale. I am skin/bones and see most of my veins. I eat lots of meat (wild game/grass fed meat) and eat fats like raw organic almond butter, clarified butter(ghee), coconut oil, hemp oil, omegas etc. I was tested and it showed I have yeast overgrowth and protozoa and I have had leaky gut for over a year. I was taking a lot of antifungals but then started having IBS symptoms and went from around 98-90. I had to stop taking all the antifungals, probiotics, magnesium, vitamin c, any herbals etc because the doctor and I could not tell if a supplement was causing me a problem or not. Now I am trying to add the probiotic back in, and trying to increase my food but still losing weight. I do go to the gym in the morning and do a light workout then the rest of the day I basically sit working or relaxing. Any help is greatly appreciated. Oh, I already take B12, B vitamins, and my Vit D level is actually high now on my recent test results so I was told to stop taking extra D.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1204231