CureZone   Log On   Join

Chronic environmental and food sensitivities advice by Palaecro ..... Ask Dr. Sutter

Date:   8/1/2008 3:41:51 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,444
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1228764

Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought I would start here.

For the majority of my life I've been hyper-sensitive to virtually everything. Food and environment always causing me problems. Recently I've accomplished 2 liver flushes. Prior to that for the past 6 years I've eaten a very clean diet, eliminating allergens and toxic food left right and center. I've also done 2 parasite cleanses, about 4 different and extended candida cleansing routines, I've also followed the Candida diet continually for the last 3 years.

I was wondering after all this I've only seen moderate improvements at best. My fathers side of the family all have the same hyper-sensitivities that I have. None of us can touch most grains, dairy, sugar etc without becoming immediately congested to the point of difficult breathing.

Is it possible that I simply have a genetic inheritance that I just have to accept?

I would love to be able to eat fruit of any kind without having to hack up phlegm for the next 30min - 3 hours. Will doing another 15-20 liver flushes get me there or do I simply have to accept the fact that I will never be able to eat most foods. I don't even like junk food and would never touch it, but the idea of not being able to enjoy fruit without massive amounts of phlegm makes me quite sad.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1228764