CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: multiple problems with our sweet labrador by bagsy ..... Animals & Pets Health Support

Date:   8/14/2008 12:14:10 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,087
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1237671

I feed my dog Natures Variety frozen raw food. I also add extra vegetables (to help fill her up) and cottage cheese. The raw food used to gross me out, but I had trouble getting her to eat for about the first 7 or 8 months I had her. I tried just about every one of the higher quality commercial foods and cooked many different types of foods. Sometimes she would eat something but never for more than a couple meals. I had read about somebody whose dog did the same thing and they loved the raw food. I tried it and have never looked back. Haley absolutely loves it. As a matter of fact, my mom's dog has started not eating over the past month. I was visiting last weekend and gave him some of Haley's raw food when I fed her. He loves it and has been eating it all this week. I don't have experience with actually going out and buying raw meat and bones to feed, and I'm not sure I would be able to, so the frozen raw food is perfect for me. It might get kind of expensive if you have a big dog, though. Oh, I do give her a little bit of dry kibble (Natures Variety) during the day. I used to put in her bowl just in case she got hungry while I was at work, and she would eat it maybe a few times a month. She has started eating it every day for the past month or so.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1237671