CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: please help!! by lusty22 ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   7/26/2005 4:44:35 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,042
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=123771

thankyou KF for responding. Yes, I am the same as you. When I am in balance i can deal with just about anything it seems, but when out the smallest remark can be a mountain for me that i can't climb, much less get over. I am weepy and super sensitive to everything and it is awful because i am so over my period but still feel this way. I feel this way all the time basically. What caused AF for me? what did'nt? i was a big coffee drinker, Sugar aholic, junk food, super stresses in the last 2 years, financial and the death of my sister, not going to bed until midnight and getting up early. having a teenage daughter... anyway, now i am really bad. i had the saliva test done and my cortisol curve is backwards and my dhea is low. i need to basically flip my biorythm back to normal. good to know about melotinin, i take 6 mg a nite to aid in my insomnia. i want to do a liver flush, i am currently cleasning my colon and intestines and then plan on doing one. i hate to give up the UT because ultimately i think it will balance me. like you said, a Liver Flush may get out excess estrogen. i just started taking maca root too which is supposed to balance hormones.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=123771