CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Proof is in the Pee by anja ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   2/1/2006 4:25:17 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,544
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=124205

I actually drank it for the first time this morning, though didn't admit that over in MH's forum where I asked him what he thought of it. (Oh well, cat's out of the bag, now). It's funny to watch the strong opinions this topic brings up. I did it when I was barely out of bed, as fast as possible, before I had a chance to think about it too much. For some reason my sense of taste and smell are reduced for the first 15-20 minutes after I get up in the morning, so it was a good time to do it, and supposedly the first morning pee is the best to use. It's mostly a mental hurdle, I have swallowed much worse. I was a tiny bit queasy for the first few hours, but I think that was mostly in my head. This was a leap for me, and I still have much to read on the topic - I actually jumped into this pretty quick with only a few days/pages eduction on it, but I waited several years to work up the courage to Liver Flush and it was so effective I regretted putting it off so long, so I didn't want to make the same mistake with the UT. I figure I'll know soon enough whether it's making me healthier! I'm a big believer in homeopathy if you get the right practioner and the right remedies, and the UT seems to work on similar principles. I actually wonder if it would be most effective taken in a homeopathic tincture. Certainly would be easier to ingest that way. This morning I definitely rinsed my mouth right afterward and brushed my teeth right away. Swigged a little water, as well. I rarely eat meat, but had some wild alaskan salmon today along wih broccoli, so I'm not looking forward to the cocktail tomorrow morning!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=124205