CureZone   Log On   Join

Dengae Fever symtoms gone in 24 hrs by rken ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   8/26/2008 9:55:44 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,395
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1245150

HI I live in Thailand which is now experiencing a Dengae epidemic. Dengae is similar to Malaria as its caused by a parasite carried by Mosquitos. Also known as bone break fever. Imagine the worst flu you have ever had times 2. My wife got it and was hopitalized. i had heard about mms and ordered some but didnt arrive in time to help her. It ran its course in about ten days. About a week later I came down with it. I took two doses of fifteen drops activated with citric acid one hr apart. Within the first hr sixty percent of my symtoms were gone and within twenty four hrs they had completely disapear. A friend also got dengue and too eight drops two times one hr apart and had the same result. I have continued taking MMs and have experienced many little things clearing up such as life long dandruff. I dont have any major health problems just minor annoyances. thanks for all the posts and I hope you all get well soon

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1245150