CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: parasites? by MH ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   9/10/2008 7:16:03 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,088
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1255227

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

i know the basic cleanse for parasites includes black walnut wormwood and cloves.....
THAT IS THE ORIGINAL DR. HULDA CLARK 3 HERB METHOD....

but if someone is severly allergic to nuts...all kinds.....will the parasite cleanse work if the black walnut is not in it?

I WOULD FIND IT STRANGE THAT BLACK WALNUT HULL TINCTURE WOULD CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION SIMILAR TO NUTS, BUT IN ANY CASE, ANYONE WITH SUCH ALLERGIE4S SHOULDN'T BE USING HERBS YET..........THEY NEED TO GET OVER THEIR ALLERGIC ISSUES FIRST. READING/APPLYING BOOK I FIRST WAS KNOWN AS A CURE FOR SUCH PEOPLE.....TROUBLE IS, MANY SUCH PEOPLE WOULD NEVER CONSIDER CURRING THEM SELVES....THUS THE PREDICIMENT.

NO HERBALIST OR ANYONE USING NATURAL THINGS WILL WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU, FOR THE SIMPLE FACT YOU WILL PROBABLY COME BACK AND SAY ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS MADE YOU SICK....AT LEAST MANY WITH YOUR ISSUES ARE LIKE THAT. SO READING/APPLYING BOOK I IS THE STARTING POINT, NOT USING HERBS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY DENTAL WORK OR DRINKING BAD WATER, ETC....THEN YOU NEED TO REMOVE ALL THE TOXIC THINGS KNOWN IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU ALLOW THE BODY TO START HOUSE CLEANING.

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1255227