CureZone   Log On   Join

Very interesting thread. by cora ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   1/14/2009 9:31:46 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,729
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1335294

I'd like to know if many others have noticed this. The current group. I've had the same experience since the Big Imbibe. I remember when N mentioned long ago that Lugols altered his appetite. It was one of the clinchers for me, and that day decided it time to get on the bus and see where it took me.

T, I wonder if you'll clarify some of your comments.

1) >> i have seent he same thing with high blood sugar.

On the board, personally, real world, or combo? By "the same thing" you're suggesting reported blood Sugar levels (via testing) or Sugar cravings?

2)>>Iodine makes insulin work and keeps the pancreas from over working.

What exactly do you mean by makes insulin "work"?

3)>>it balances hormones by completing the wheel of manufacture and use.

"...by completing the wheel of manufacture and use." Interesting language, but I'm unclear and don't want to presume incorrectly.

4)>>before iodine, your pancreas was getting signals that told it you needed more insulin. you have broken that cycle and stopped that signal.

I'm think you're suggesting the brain was receiving signals (sent by the pancreas?) if in fact what you've noted regarding pancreas function, insulin, and Iodine are accurate. I need to look into all this and will. .

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1335294