CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help for my husband's pain by #163220 ..... Arthritis: Osteo & Psoriatic

Date:   10/6/2002 4:21:58 PM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,491
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=13471

Dear Hatie:
Not a medical person,but I am having experence with myself and another person that has a thing called CIDP. He almost died with hospital care, and Doctors too. He is making a little recovery each day. We are using Vitamins C, Gelatin capsels, and an hour to two hours every other day of Ozone.

I on the other hand am recovering from almost dieing, with a loss of 62 pounds, I have recovered 46 pounds now.
But I still suffer from Diverticulitis, Emphysema, Diabetes, Gangrene, and to ward off Cancer or anything else that comes down the pike.
I take Ozoneated water each morning, hit the shower, and then into my Ozone suit for one to two hours.
The Ozone will do wonders for him, and the Gelatin will put weight back on him, and Vitamin C, will restore cells in the blood. MSM will also reduse pain.
I hope that you dont conseder me a nut case, because I help many people.
Cortisone: Stay far away from that or you will use it forever. Cortisone will not cure anything. Ozone will cure the incureable.
Franklin

PS You may contact me if you care to for more or better infomation.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=13471