CureZone   Log On   Join

This is fascinating!...Re: Yes! All fits! But need to go...more... by healinginHiswings ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   3/28/2009 1:06:00 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   21,205
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1384561

With my very first CE, I didn't get any bile, either. What I did get was... tears! Yes! I burst into tears! I found out emotional toxins are stored in your liver along with everything else. After I did a few CEs I did start getting bile- quite a bit. Right now I'm back to water and chaff.

Are you doing your CEs in two segments? Fill, hold 15 minutes, release, then repeat? You might try that and see what happens after a few gos of it.

And just a thought to throw out there for consideration, what if the anxiety you are feeling is actually an emotional release? In that case, you'd just greet it, accept it, experience it, and then let it go, because it's gone, baby, gone. What are you sensing there? New anxiety, or release of old anxiety?

I haven't done any castor oil packs, so I've just sitting in the bleachers watching the game, eating figurative popcorn, and cheering for you! lol

You are doing so fabulously, sweet thing. I just love hearing from you. :-)

Wings

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1384561