CureZone   Log On   Join

chronic fatigue and DEET by sjymusic ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/21/2009 1:25:56 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   764
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1441885

I have been off work since last september with a wild mix of symptoms including insomnia, exhaustion, muscle weakness, Arthritis in hands and legs, rashes, food intolerances (all grains, milk, alcoholic drinks) , diahorrea, constipation, stomach problems, probable yeast infection (I dieted for this), chemical intolerance (all my new carpets) and the doctors have all drawn a blank and been pretty unpleasant about it too. I went to see a dentist who cannot wait to start extracting my 13 mercury fillings (I am far less keen and not just because of the cost). then today when I was out in the garden I suddenly had a thought. I live in the Welsh valleys and from June onwards the midges make gardening a nightmare. I love to garden and to counter the midges, last year I bought an insect repellent from sainsburies which I used on exposed areas of skin every time I went in the garden (almost daily).
The other week, I thought I was getting better and decided to enjoy some splendid weather by taking a longer walk than I have done since all this started up way back last summer. It was hot and I used my insect repellent. I couldnt understand why, at the end of my walk, I was in such a desperate state again. It's been bad ever since, although there are signs of improvement.
Today I looked at the insect repellent and found that it contained 50percent DEET and when I googled this stuff I was totally horrified to see that it has been known to be very dodgy for years and years.
Could there be any chance that this stuff is actually at the bottom of my problem? I would be really interested to know if anyone else has been in or is in a similar situation. thanks.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1441885