CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How do I get rid of stomach swelling due to kidney problems by powderpuff ..... Kidney Stones Cleansing Forum

Date:   12/13/2004 1:22:46 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,469
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=14492

My opinion only:

Your child no longer needs to be nursed.

Who is it for you or him?----with all due respect!!!

I nursed both my daughters so I understand. But it is time to look at this picture.

If you have diabetes this needs to be looked at really good and so take care of yourself using logic.

I have hypoglycemia and my pancreas started cramping and stomach swelling and all that, foamy urine too. I started taking pomegranate with 40% eligiac acid from Solaray, you might have to get it online. Sometimes it is hard to find. But it is for bacteria in the system.

The swelling is, or was for me, due to parasites and worms and so I did the Hulda Clark parasite three step cleanse for 18 days and now on maintenance for a year. It is also due to candida so I had both, parasite and worms and candida. Also my husband kept reinfecting me so we had to both do the cleanses.

I also take oregano oil which is a great yeast fighter.

Watch your diet as well. Sugar and starch

Read

www.spiritofhealing.com

re candida

But.....after all is said and done.....nursing causes nutritional demands to be observed and if you have to make changes then do so. If it were me, I would stop nursing for my health concerns.

Your child at 2 1/2 has all he needs as far as nursing.

Let me know if I can help through my e mail

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=14492