CureZone   Log On   Join

MIssed Ashwaganda for 4 Days by Hummingbird Sage ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   7/10/2009 11:35:14 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,208
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1453592

Silly, Silly question but just need reassurance. Uny I didn't take my Ashwaganda for 4 days and I feel adrenal 'stressedish'. This last drop (3+ weeks ago that we discussed) has been a challenge but in some ways I feel worse than even a few days ago. Symptoms like strong apprehention, irritability, unmotivated. COULD MISSING ASHWAGANDA FOR 4 DAYS create this?

I know the answer already probably. Honestly even though I have been consistant with the Ashwaganda I didn't realize how powerful a support it may be. This may be something I can't miss. Just looking for confirmation that it could be from not taking the ashwaganda.

And Uny thank you so much for your response to the other email on HC. I am off IF#2 yesterday was my first full day. I am taking a break like suggested and I do feel this will give me a better gauge. I just have a feeling I will fasting again for sure before I'm 'off' HC and then will cross that bridge when I come to it regarding 'the cut' when starting #2.

You gave me alot of helpful information and I appreciate your responses and the time it takes you.

I definitely have made alot of progess and BTW - I've been sleeping better!!!!
YEAH!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!

Its just healing these little adrenals - their job is SO important.

Thank you for being there. You'll never know : )

Biggest of Blanketed Blessings
Hummingbird

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.39 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1453592