CureZone   Log On   Join

Periodontal infection by Antarehs ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   7/12/2009 7:24:31 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,804
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1455142

Hi! I have periodontal disease in addition to having had several root canals over the years (have crowns on all my front upper teeth) and mercury fillings in in every molar.

I thought I was keeping my mouth clean (I floss and brush with OralB electric brush and have my teeth cleaned by the dentist every 6 months), but about 2 months ago I started developing a swelling on the vertical ridge of my hard palate. The dentist said it was an abscess (though it wasn't hurting), poked it, irrigated the area, and prescribed me Amoxicillin.

After a week the situation seemed actually worse, so he did a root planing and removed some "granular tissue" and inserted some Antibiotic inside.

3 weeks later the palate ridge swelling is only slightly less, but the gum between my front teeth recided A LOT and where he removed the tissue I have some red, soft tissue. I bleed so much when I floss that I have to spit the blood out.

He gave me some mouth rinse (which oddly states that it causes MORE tartar and permanent toothwork staining, so I haven't started on that yet) and said that if that doesn't take care of it in 3 weeks, I'll have to see a periodontist for gum and bone surgery.

A few days ago I started having a sore throat, but no running nose, no fever, no cough, and I'm worried it may all be related.

I'm taking CoQ10 and Vit E and also applying them to my gum, brushing with a very soft brush and flossing after every meal, and rinsing with a baking soda solution to keep my mouth as alkaline as possible. Also taking Vit C and B complex, and reishi/maitake mushrooms.

I'm a vegan who eats mostly raw food, plus sea greens and superfoods, all organic. I don't really eat sweets, white flour, refined sugars etc.

But here is where I am, and the more I read the more scared about it get. Has anyone used Dr. Clark's zapper to treat periodontal problems?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1455142