CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: BF&C for MS? by bkrisp ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   8/18/2009 10:09:44 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,569
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1475424

Okay, I might've went a little ahead of myself in claiming it might be early signs of MS, but I'm trying to put together the pieces in the puzzle.

I know MS is mostly common in females, but he is male, 23 yrs.

My speculations:

-suffers from sleep disorders since teens, common with MS. also grinds teeth during sleep.

-his symptoms are currently numbness from head to toe on the right side of his body. I think the trigger can be heat because he is in the hottest region of Turkey at the moment. MS sufferers experience worse symptoms in summer heat.

-he develops canker sores in summer as a result of higher temperatures (not in winter). MS is a autoimmune disease, which could be related to canker sores.

I only mentioned the brain and spinal lesions (MS) because I was wondering what other than BF&C could help repair scarring on spinal and brain nerves.

As far as mercury goes, he has no fillings, but has never fasted which I know helped me get rid of mercury.

I don't think he has years of acid accumulation...he was brought up on rice and beans and no sugar cereals were allowed in the house lol.

Thank you for the protocol MH, still trying to get my hands on Book I!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1475424