CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 2/1 response for Palaecro...plus a "must read" for everybody by Palaecro ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   8/22/2009 12:38:07 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,260
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1477073

Wow, thanks Uny! Lots of info in there I will definitely be able to start applying asap. I just finished reading through it now & will try to get a response post in by tomorrow in regards to your questions. I just got back from a couple days at a friends cottage and I swear I really think what you said at the end regarding EMFs is truly at the core of the problems, at-least as far as whats holding me back from fully recovering my energy levels. This is something I plan on correcting soon.

Haha, you saw I mentioned meat in another post lol. Yeah I was going strong with a pure vegetarian diet for a couple of months there but I think the weight loss just got to me and the one way I've always been able to maintain weight somewhat has been from consuming meat on a semi-regular basis.

Good news as well I've been better tolerating certain fats recently, mainly organic lecithin & I can do 1 tsp olive oil a couple of times per day without a reaction which is nice. Although my body is fluctuating so much it seems, some days I can tolerate it and others I can't. Anyway I'll post again soon with some more responses.

Thanks again!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1477073