CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Chronic cough.. still... by Hidden Username ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   9/16/2009 4:12:08 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,986
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1491447

Willowisp,

Sorry this is so lengthy...

I've also had those same symptoms. Actually, the annoying cough had occured on 3 different occasions over a period of 9-10 months. During the last bout, is when the acid reflux showed up.

Each time that I would start to get 'real' worried, and guestion whether or not I was 'okay'(thinking something real serious was going on...) It would stop, and the coughing would be gone for a few weeks. Then it would began again. For a time, I suspected mild allergies. But, I had never had allergies in all of my 54 yrs.

Before, the last episode of the coughing showed up, (along with the acid reflux) I had done humaworm for 30 days. The reflux made me feel so miserable, that I was also juicing fresh pineapple, (which by the way, parasites don't like) and it was giving me relief. But, I was encouraged to look deeper, as the 'pineapple fix' was only a bandaid. You know, I just had this sneaking feeling that more parasite cleansing needed, but couldn't do, because I had just finished it. This was mentioned to Uny, and she had me go ahead and use the pancreas tincture. For the next several days, the whole 2oz bottle was used, and I increased the coffee enemas to twice a day ( morning and night). And as a result, many flukes showed up. My liver area was tightly uncomfortable with alot of pressure. I've done so many LF's that I can not remember if I did another one at that time or not. But, it is very likely that I did. Anyway, it was only a short time, later, that all cleared up.

So, I am not trying to tell you, that this is YOUR problem, but I am really really sure, that the parasites were behind it all for me.... hope you find some answers, momo

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1491447