CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Healing through fasting: Day one of ??? by pplanko ..... Fasting: General Fasting Support

Date:   10/7/2009 5:36:35 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,733
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1503243

OM! My head is cracking! I woke up around 5:30 and I have to do things today. I wish I could go to a retreat where I could just REST... (what's that?)
I knew before starting this that my body is going to rebel, but I didn't realize it'd start so soon. I really WANT a cup of coffee, but I'm not going there today. I've already had 2 full glasses of pure, wonderful WATER. I am leaning more toward the cleansing that will take place with nothing but water, but I don't know if I am strong enough to handle ONLY water. I had very little fresh juice yesterday. This morning when I woke I couldn't believe my tongue would already be SO DEEPLY coated,.. a good sign that my body is already starting to heal! Believe it or not, my stomach is already starting to lose some of the bloating and is a bit flatter (which probably isn't that amazing considering how much fat I am carrying around)
When I woke up I felt actual hunger in my stomach. After drinking the water it was gone.
I wanted to wait until tonight to write but I feel I need to police myself by checking in now. I want so much to succeed.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1503243