CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: further shelton on breaking the fast by chrisb1 ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   10/11/2009 12:40:38 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,470
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1505670

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

nbjasmine,
I am familiar with Sheltons later works such as " Fasting Can Save Your Life " and "Fasting For Renewal of Life".

Breaking the fast on whole foods became the norm' after Sheltons aide, Dr Virginia Vetrano, began breaking fasts with whole oranges and where they both saw no harm in doing so but with some advantages.

However, for those people who have not extended their fasts until the genuine return of hunger, whole-foods were not that well tolerated as the digestive powers of the body were diminished; in other words the body was not receptive to receiving food for this reason, and where juices were used to re-nurture this digestive process over time and back into full activity.

I am still an advocate of breaking the fast with juices if broken before the return of hunger, but whole-foods are the ideal if genuine hunger has returned.

It is also a matter of personal preference, but I do know that the Worlds longest-established Natural Hygienic Doctor (Keki Sidhwa) believes as I do in the above.

Chrisb1.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1505670