CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: "mms killed my wife" by kidneyfailure ..... MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate

Date:   10/14/2009 1:38:23 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   12,733
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1507042

Here is a link to a video interview by Jim Humble:
http://mmsdr.com/index.php?page=prv_jim_od


In the video, Mr. Humble relates the story of a man who supposedly "chug-a-lugged" two ounces of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement because he had mistaken it for a glass of water. Mr. Humble says that the man became very ill. His kidneys stopped working and he had to go on dialysis. He was hospitalized for several weeks. Mr. Humble says that people should know that, if they get extremely sick after taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , "they need to go to the hospital because the kidneys will quit working".

There was an article entitled "Acute Sodium Chlorite Poisoning Associated with Renal Failure" published in a journal called "Renal Failure" (Ren Fail, 1993; 15(5); 645-8). The abstract says that the patient ingested 10g of sodium chlorite. The patient suffered an acute hemolytic crisis and acute renal failure. He was on dialysis for four weeks.

There’s a Letter to the Editor in the September 2009 edition of the Journal of Medical Toxicology entitled "Chlorine Dioxide-induced Acute Hemolysis" by Hari Kishan, M.D. (J Med Toxicol 2009 Sep; 5(3):177). Dr. Kishan relates his experience with two patients "with alleged accidental consumption of approximately 100 ml each of 2% (20 g/L) Cl02". Cl02 is chlorine dioxide. Dr. Kishan says that investigations on both patients revealed significant anemia with features of intravascular hemolysis. The patients were supported with blood transfusions and aggressive hydration to prevent hemoglobinuria-associated renal failure.

 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1507042