CureZone   Log On   Join

Wanting/Needing Change, but can't do it alone by CaliforniaBreeze ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   10/22/2009 3:46:12 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,159
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1511781

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I'm severely depressed. Slowly over the last couple of months, I have internalized stress and sadness. I have let my sleeping pattern get ridiculous. I have stopped exercising. I have started eating a heavy meat diet. I binge on junk food at night and nap during the day. I have started wearing the same clothes for consecutive days. When I have a really bad day, I take shots of vodka. I'll occasionally make a booty call while drunk even though I'm not romantically interested in these people and not even curious about them sexually. I have started avoiding people and go straight to school and back to my apartment (single). I even having been avoiding eye contact with people. My face is breaking out and my hair gets really oily fast. I also am turning soft and can feel that my thighs are thicker and my gut has grown.

Ultimately I am unhappy and am increasingly getting unhealthy. Moderating changing is not really an option. I think I need to Water Fast for a couple days to build some confidence, clean out a bit, and possibly correct my sleeping pattern. If I am slightly trimmer and figure out a relatively simple/ healthy Diet with exercise, I think that would help all aspects of my life.

But. I. Just. Can't. Fast. Alone.

Mid-day I am overcome with intense hunger and then devour something like chicken fingers dipped in heavy ranch like I hadn't eaten in years and was about to die.

I don't want to be like this. I don't want to be eating so much junk. I don't want to be staying up late high off of Sugar and nap during the day. I don't want to feel inadequate anymore and avoid people. I want to get on the right track, but I need help.

Please help me turn my life around.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1511781