CureZone   Log On   Join

update after 29 day fast by nbjasmine ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   10/23/2009 12:10:09 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,180
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1512565

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

hey Truckerman and fellow fasters,

it is friday after my fast. i am going to be very honest about the last couple of days!

how can i say this? it was a train wreck! i fell right into several traps that i even saw coming. trap #1: a little of this and a little of that.
a few bites are not much, right? wrong! they add up to too much if one is not very careful. i was not very careful.

trap #2: i have a strong stomach, always have, i can eat anything. heavy spices and food you may be used to feel VERY different on a month long fasted stomach. i just had no idea. that bears repeating. i had no idea.

trap #3: very high fiber foods will be best to clear out with.
i went to bed last night in such pain as i have never had before! that was when i realized it was a train wreck.

today is friday. i have decided to halt the train wreck by taking nothing but water today. this is on advice from Shelton and others, when one has broken a fast badly- as i have. i am chastened and have learned my lesson. tomorrow, i will start as i should have, with very light, watery fresh foods, and hardly any at all.

i promise to report again tomorrow or sunday as to my new and improved plan of action.

jasmine

and don't think i don't hear all those "i told you so's"
;-)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1512565