CureZone   Log On   Join

I already did bowel & kidney cleanse, thanks. What are these stones? by sunnydisposition ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/29/2005 2:44:22 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,101
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=157828

hi, thanks for your reply.

I had already done several bowel cleanses, and a 4 week kidney cleanse, before i started teh liver cleanses. i also did 2 week Bowel Cleanse between two of the liver cleanses. so i am thinking the bowel and kidney cleanses are not the issue

i still would like to know what the difference is between 'gallstones/liverstones' and "colon stones"

these large stones were from the size of about a raisin to the size of a large cherry. Their consistency was constant. some had little white crystals in the center. they were pretty hard, way more than the rest of the movement, but not rock hard.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

hi, thanks for your reply.

I had already done several bowel cleanses, and a 4 week kidney cleanse, before i started teh liver cleanses. i also did 2 week Bowel Cleanse between two of the liver cleanses. so i am thinking the bowel and kidney cleanses are not the issue

i still would like to know what the difference is between 'gallstones/liverstones' and "colon stones"

these large stones were from the size of about a raisin to the size of a large cherry. Their consistency was constant. some had little white crystals in the center. they were hard, but not rock hard.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.48 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=157828