CureZone   Log On   Join

TESTIMONIAL Re: The Circulation and Movement Program from There Are No Incurable Diseases book 1999, by Dr. Richard Schulze by water01 ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   2/23/2010 1:04:23 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,316
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1578420

This chapter has special importance for me.  I have experienced the importance and life-saving benefits of "CIRCULATION AND MOVEMENT" Dr. Schulze talks about. 

Here is a tiny bit of my story and how a Deep Muscle Technique 'SAVED MY LIFE':
I had been in a car accident at the age of 14. I had serious and very extensive muscle and nerve damage.  When I was in my 20's, my father found a newsletter talking about Therese Pfrimmer and the work she was doing in Canada.  She had trained a woman that lived in Wisconsin which she highly recommended.  I called for an appointiment and traveled to Wisconsin.  I was so blown away by the healing power of this therapy that I had to learn it and use it to help others.  My chirlpractor was also inspired by my 'healing'.  We signed-up and took the course together!  

Back in the 70's times were very different and any form of "massage" was looked at very differently. People and healthcare providers often did not understand or believe the benefits of muscle therapy.

Word-of-Mouth and Seeing-is-Believing was the way most therapies such as this one were found. Very sad. Today, massage/bodywork therapies/techniques are a well received, respected and wide spread part of healing.

Many hard battles were fought (and continue to be fought), just as in all natural healing matters, Dr. Christopher, Dr. Schulze and all the great healers have fought countless battles to find ways to pass on their knowledge and experience. I am thankful for all they have done and also grateful to Uny and Rocky for all they are doing here on their Natural Healing forum to share these true healers with so many.  AND to help address todays added challenges from our toxic world. 

Dr. Schulze updated Dr. Christopher's formulas to make them stronger and/or better in a world different than the one Dr. Christopher lived and practiced in.  I know Uny will and IS doing the same...

We live in a different world but one thing that will never change; The HEALING POWER of HUMAN TOUCH.. touch, caress and massage someone you love and care about... it will help heal you both! 

For anyone who is reading this. I do not know how this technique is being taught and used today, but the way I received this treatment and was taught in the 70's, was from Pfrimmer's student, Marge Kapsos which she called "the Kapsos System of Deep Muscle Therapy" remains to be the most amazing healing technique I have found to date. What I do know is that massage/bodywork can be of great benefit in healing and maintaining health and is far too often overlooked.

In my personal opinion Therese Pfrimmer was a true healer.  She healed herself and then shared her experience and knowledge unselfishly.  Her story is a good read and contains much "Food-For-Thought" and inspiration.  For me her decision to share what she had learned and teach it to others.. "SAVED MYLIFE". 

I have followed Dr. Christopher's teachings and also Dr. Schulze to better understand how to live a healthy life and now there is UNY!  I hope I will not be faced with a so called "INCURABLE DISEASE", but if I am, I know where to look for help and support.  We are so blessed to have this forum.  Thank you Uny and Rocky! You are amazing people.

Therese Pfrimmer's Story: links to a two part newsletter (PDF files).

Hers is a story of a woman who did not believe what a doctor told her and even though she did not have education or training she struggled to find the answer to her health problems and then shared what she discovered, finding a way to help thousands herself and training others to use this technique.

This is what Dr. Christopher and Dr. Schulze did. They shared and taught what they learned working in their clinics working with real people for decades.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/398167/Pfrimmer4.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/398167/Pfrimmer5.pdf

I just wanted to share a bit of my 'natural healing journey'.  I hope a few will find some inspiration from Therese's story!

Water

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1578420