CureZone   Log On   Join

day 3 of water fast, severe detox by peace4lfe ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   2/24/2010 4:00:45 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,206
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1579302

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I am on an extended fast, though I haven't determined how long exactly. I want to go until my symptoms clear because I feel that's the only way to alleviate my health problems, but right now my goal is at least 10 days. I have undertook short fasts in the past, 1-3 days, juice or water. But can never get past the third day. And my body always goes into a state of shock with severe detox, which worries me that my body is so overloaded with toxins. Main reason i'm doing this is i got sick last year and was never able to recover, and various symptoms progressed and got worse and worse, even hair loss. I think i'm battling severe candida/fungus....and possible parasites. I'm sure my liver is congested and intestines/colon. The question i want to bring up, as i'm not quite familiar with in depth fasting are:

1: is it beneficial to take candida/fungul supplements during a Water Fast or will it halt progression/possibly stimulate digestion. I am on day 3 but when my symptoms get too severe (burning back probably due to fungus) i find myself taking caprylic acid/myrrh caps to alleviate.

2: I am already underweight but need to kill whatever it is in my system that's causing me to not digesting my food/nutrients. Is this safe for at least 10 days or wil i be doing more harm by not getting enough nutrients. I have possible celiac, and along with the candida those two can pretty much wipe you out of vitamins and minerals. I just want to be sure I'm not depriving myself of them and maybe halting a better healing process.

3: my detox symptoms are very severe, especially on my face. My face has broken out in red pus bumps all over. Forehead and lower cheeks are the worst, and I have areas on chin, nose, eyebrows and between the eyes, and temples. Usually you can relate to a specific area of the face to an organ.....but it seems every organ is congested. Is this normal and when will it go away, as it seems the further I go with this the worse it gets. It's funny because when i resume eating again within 2 days or so my face clears up.....so again am i depriving myself of nutrients i need to heal?

I don't know....I guess i'm just looking for support and this is the first real undertaking of a serious fast i'm attempting. Any insights would be helpful.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1579302