CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Ten immediate benefits of HCR by Willowley ..... Ask Trapper

Date:   3/22/2010 9:51:49 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,230
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1594565

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Wow, $36.00 a month or $432.00 a year, is that on top of the 1.5% tax?  That is really cheap!  

I've heard that this insurance will cost anywhere from $7500.00 per person a year to $19,200.00 per family per year.  I've got friends who have insurance now that pay close to $800.00 a month, those are single people.  

"If people are unable to afford insurance now, how does the government expect them to be able to afford compulsory insurance, (or will this be at a low rate)???"

Many people here are concerned about that very thing.  They will be required to purchase insurance but if they don't they will be fined and the IRS will come after them.  Its a lose-lose situation.  I've heard there will be a subsidy for families of four that make under $88,00.00 a year but I can't say if that's true or not.  The fact is that the citizens of the US don't know exactly what's in the bill or how much it will cost them.

There are others who aren't concerned about the cost so much as the fact that it isn't constitutional for the government to force the people to buy medical insurance.

Willow 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1594565