CureZone   Log On   Join

More Advice Please-Re: Stomach pain/inflammation since 1st flush by natesse ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   3/9/2005 1:43:05 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,409
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=159701

Hi deven:

Thanks for the tips. I followed the Dr. Clark protocol to a tee, including having 4 weeks of the parasite program under my belt. I also did the basic bowel program, and the kidney cleanse as well. I also drank apple juice in large quantiites the week before the liver cleanse and afterwards.
I'm not sure what to think right now. I can only tolerate clear fluids, like water, apple juice, and broth. I ate half a cup of organic butternut squash soup for lunch, which is the first food item I've tried today.
Immediately after eating it, my stomach hurt, I got bad indigestion, and I became very nauseated, dizzy and light headed. I can taste metal in my mouth now. I'm very lethargic and my legs feel like lead, but I don't have any symptoms of anything serious like a fever, chills, jaundice, etc.
In fact, my skin is actually glowing like it hasn't in years. My color is very good, but I feel like doggy doo!
Could the Epsom Salts used for the flush have caused my ulcer to flare up?
I think I will try the Sea Salt and warm water enema you suggested, unless there's any reason anyone can offer that I shouldn't, or that I miight need to try something else.
I really don't want to go to the doctor, although there is an excellent MD who has practiced alternative and natural healing for 42 years about 30 minutes from me, if necessary.
One more thing, would it be OK if I use iodized Sea Salt ? It's what I have on hand, and a trip to the health food store is not a short jaunt.
Thanks, everyone.

Sharon

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=159701