CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 3rd flush, few stones, disappointed by coco2704 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   3/23/2005 11:04:53 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,538
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=160174

Good day,

Every body who tries the Liver cleanse has different reactions. Some people "heal" or cure themselves with 2 flushes, most do not. It takes time, be patient.

I have been lurking on this site for about two years and in January I finally got up the nerve to do a liver flush. Results? My skin looks amazing. I have done 3 flushes (My biggest problem is having the time to actually do the flush), two coffee enemas and five colonics. Since my last colonic two weeks ago, my skin has not broken out. Maybe a small whitehead but not the big hormonal pimples like I used to get. Also, the pain I would get on my shoulders is gone and I'm more alert, but I do plan on continuing with the flushes. I'm sure my Acne (which is the primary reason I'm doing this) is far from "cured".

The key is to remember that everyone is different and also make sure you are consistent until you see NO MORE stones for at least two flushes in a row.

Good Luck!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=160174