CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Might be Worth a Try by SF1933 ..... Constipation Forum

Date:   4/13/2010 3:33:38 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,579
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1605411

Since I started taking this last Thursday, I have been able to go once a day, but should add that I have also included orange juice, decaf coffee with it and then organic peppermint tea and ceyenne capsules if it looked like I wasn't going to get any results after a couple of hours. For me it is remarkable as I can't remember when I last went six days in a row regardless of what I ate or took afterwards unless it was a laxative.

I know first hand that Chronic Constipation can be very depressing and the more anxious you get, the worst it can get. My only reason for posting this additional info is that it might help one person who has felt just like I have these past few years finally get some relief without regularly using laxatives!

*Today is the 24th and I have only missed one day. Just wondering if anybody here has used this and with what results?

++Kellog's just e-mailed me that if I don't get any responses on this forum they are not going to send me check this month! (They sent me this same threat last week and that is why I missed a day!!!)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1605411