CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: are they in capsule form? by DJ Anderson ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   4/16/2010 1:07:19 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,844
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1606870

Lineup is correct - to be specific about whether you have parasites, a RELIABLE testing lab source is needed.

In addition, one may see many parasites (Most doctors and infectious disease folks claim parasites are microscopic only) by taking hot peppers and/or garlic. Garlic is a biofilm disrupter and kills parasites. Much of what we have are flukes, but there are other parasites that can be seen as well.

Sorry, I get the ghost peppers from a friend of a friend. If you are really interested, I can find out from his supplier who is into Indian foods and spices. But one doesn't need to go to these extreme measures. I have built up a tolerance to hot peppers and use them for more than killing parasites. They are anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, etc. And my buddies challenge each other on eating these to see if we can handle the heat. Again, there is no need to take extreme measures like this. Red chili pepper powder or Habanaro's would suffice. You can buy the powder in capsule. You can also buy this in a package in the spice aisle. You can buy Habbies in your local grocer or health food store. Just wear gloves or do not touch the cut pepper.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.28 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1606870