CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Free candida advice from a professional... Get on it by OrganicJul ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/20/2010 1:29:45 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,664
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1609539

=) Love it! I know everybody is going to engage their candida treatment differently, but I do think that there are some things that could possibly work for every BODY. I just like his helpfulness and willingness to assist and I also like how real he is about treatment. I was talking to him earlier about getting tests to see if I am cured/when I am cured and he told me he doesn't really like the tests b/c so many are inaccurate and he personally thinks most MD's recommend the tests b/c they are big money makers for the doctors but he doesn't feel that those tests actually help the patients, so he doesn't recommend them. I SO appreciate hearing stuff like that... He also did recommend somewhere I could get a test, (I wrote it down somewhere?) but it's a lab that he isn't affiliated with. An independent lab that you decide to go to as an individual with no financial ties/benefits for him, if you go and get tested, or if you don't go and don't get tested. I like it. Plus he explains what the test IS and what it is looking FOR. There is some test that this lab does that checks your urine for amino acids ONLY made by yeast and my understanding is that if the yeast in your body is in check, the amino acids they make wouldn't be coming out in your urine b/c they should be contained in your gut where they belong, not floating around your blood stream wreaking havoc.. (I think that's what he said)
Anyway I love Dr. Dave and his helpful advice...
Almost as much as I love AVON and THAT is saying something.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1609539