CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Free candida advice from a professional... Get on it by OrganicJul ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/20/2010 10:41:11 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,558
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1609777

I appreciate the leap of faith dude. I actually can't stand salespeople (probably why I won't sell avon =P). I am not selling anything but am highly enthusiastic about the modern herbalist b/c I have tried SO MANY other things that HAVEN'T worked... Now that I finally am finding real relief and real results, I want everyone to know so that they can choose for themselves. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't have health insurance/medical care. So in my quest to cure my candida overgrowth I have sought pretty much any/every commercially available candida product you can buy on the internet. Actually WHEN I cure myself I want to make a long post talking about all the things I have ever bought to beat candida and describe my experience with them/compare costs to hopefully help some other people out there who come to the forum as newbies and want help. I've shelled out a lot of cash, time and energy on this journey of healing and if I can save other people some of the hassles and heartaches I have experienced... Then I am SO all for that.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1609777