CureZone   Log On   Join

Herpes and viruses by Nobel Metal ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   6/30/2010 5:25:23 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,462
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1645329

Dear friends of the people and the world, this is my first post with cure-zone: And my stomach is very very full of the lies of the FDA AMA with the pharmaceutical companies, and their executives then traveling to Germany for the very alternative therapies in which they themselves have made illegal to the rest of us: I was trained by a German in true Cancer cure and recovery, and with all of the above said I also have no stomach for any disinformation in alternative treatments either: Question, I have a friend who has the simple herpes virus. He wishing to re-marry, he has not kissed or made love to the lady as yet (Genital herpes.) WHAT IS THE LEAST EXPENSIVE CURE for the above that you geniuses out there know of that can be done with Low money in the third world without ordering a ‘Rife machine’ or traveling for ozone oxygen therapy etc. – How about ‘Oleander’ WHILE engaged in time in one way or another with the ‘Bob Beck Protocol’? So, you genesis’s in the world on this entire subject (A FULL Blood Cure for re-marriage; NOT simply a remission with no systems), please give me an answer back as to this and what protocol, or in the above mentioned; and you people with little to no idea on these subjects and viruses, please lets let those who do, answer; and Thank you very very much to all of you, and friends Always, Nobel Metal.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.30 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1645329