CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: BP Gulf Oil Spill Toxic Rain Falls on Cars, Ground, C. Texas by spudlydoo ..... Gulf Oil Spill

Date:   8/5/2010 8:57:17 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,410
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1665395

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Julie, I have a lot easier time believing your personal experiences than any youtube vid. From all your posts here, and your energy, you do not have an agenda IMO.

Are you still seeing people with eye irritation, and does it get worse when the wind is blowing from the direction of the spill?

I have a friend who runs a small water and soil testing lab in Perth, (the state capital), I spoke with him on the phone a couple of days ago, and he has been receiving water and soil samples from the gulf area, from people wanting independant testing outside of their own country. (His normal business is testing soil and water samples for pesticides and contaminants, for people wishing to know their land is clean and able to pass inspection for organic food growing). I'm going to ask him if he can provide any data, without naming the people of course, maybe it will give an indication of any contamination.

I hope that you and your loved ones feel better soon, and more so, I hope that this wont leave lasting health problems.

kindest regards, spud

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1665395