CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Stones? Live worm hatched and I found it! Blech! by pugzley ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   10/26/2005 2:04:11 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,416
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=168703

Thanks to all of you for reading and responding to my post. I did not intentionally mean to do a liver or gallbladder flush, I was just taking the Samento herb and the milk thistle thinking it would make me feel better.

The stones were a bonus. And this morning I strained out a bunch of the waxy kind of stones that I saw in the pictures. Yippeee! Yeah, I know I am probably now branded a potty watcher.

This has been going on for over two weeks now and I have to tell you that even though I didn't do the full liver flush, I feel SO much better.

Here's my benefits so far:

Flu was cured in 9 and a half hours. (I'd had it for a week)
Carpal Tunnel knots on my wrists are GONE! (why? who cares, don't look gift horse in the mouth!)

Much clearer mentally. Even my eyesight seems much better somehow, like I cleaned my glasses or something, if you know what I mean.

Acid reflux is much better since I added slippery elm bark into the diet. I think I can actually cure this at some point! At least I have hope now!

Stomach has gone down, I've lost about 3 inches off my abdomen and 4 inches off my waist since I started doing this. It's not weight, it's pure bloat, I am sure.

No more water retention. That's a biggie for me.

Shoulder pain (chronic for about 35 years: GONE GONE GONE! WOW!)

Back pain- GONE!

Way more energy!

Depression: TOTALLY GONE!!!!!!! I'm actually back in the car and driving places and enjoying my life again. My loved ones are telling me that I look great and am so much nicer to them. LOL!

Ok, enough of me. But I'm just so happy.

If I feel this good now, what am I gonna be like when I finish the parasite cleanse and a real liver flush? I'll be bouncing off the walls with health. Ain't life grand?

I hope everyone else feels as good as I do today. Here's good vibes for all of you!

Love

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.23 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=168703