CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Need advice about flushing by hopinso ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   11/19/2005 12:00:07 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,259
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=170383

Perhaps it is time to slow down on doing the flushes and do a simple herbal kidney cleanse and maybe even a colon cleanse. While electrolyte depletion does fit your symptoms, they could also stem from an overload of toxins your body cannot process. You have many options you can try. I now use Yogi Peach Detox tea once or twice a day. It contains herbs that gently cleanse both the kidneys and the liver. I am also using Primal Defense pro-biotic to try and restore normal bowel function. I have done a lot of vigorous cleansing and flushing that has left me tired, listless and brain fogged much of the time. I am taking a slower and more gentle approach to cleansing right now while I'm trying to improve my diet and overall health.

I'm afraid that sometimes we get so enthusiastic about cleansing and other alternative health modalities that we forget that, even though very helpful, they also put stress on our bodies. Overburdened livers, kidneys and colons may need rest between cleanses to rebuild and rest.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=170383