CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Which Route to Get Healthy? by #118733 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   1/4/2011 12:03:24 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,874
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1747135

I will not get into that debate, meat or no meat.
Yes, we are supposed to eat SOME of our animal products RAW, meat (read medium rare, I never said we should eat like predators do), milk, cheese. Also lacto fermented meats and vegetables and drinks make everything easy to digest and create a healthy flora in our guts that keeps the bad worms at bay. And the saturated fats have a major role here, without them we get mineral deficient as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, etc, only get absorbed in the presence of the fat soluble vitamins. Selenium and iodine too, that's why we have so many thyroid issues nowadays.
SO what's damaging our health and our ability to digest? GRAINS. You guys need to research that too as it is too long of a story for me to type.
I would only like to ask all these vegans, vegetarians, fruitarians, etc, whether or not they need to do any kind of detox anymore? I have a feeling that they constantly detox, they constantly take a dewormer, or a liver cleanser, or a kidney cleanser or stuff like that. Or they fast till they totally screw up their metabolism. If so, I wouldn't call that health or normal.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1747135