CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Need some advice please by #94852 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/19/2011 4:23:20 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,094
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1786059

You may have cross contaminated. It depends on how sensitive you are and possibly what you are dealing with? Are you feeling any better on the new environment.?

Dont spray ammonia as it will cause the mold to release more toxin apparently. There is a lot of misxonception about mold.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.38 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1786059