CureZone   Log On   Join

Help (TRUTH) Enclosed by Willowley ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   5/2/2011 8:36:44 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,028
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1806915

You are breaking my heart kiddo!

Through a decision that was basically made for me, I am now eating the likes of regular folks w/some oatmeal, fruit, processed breads, lunch meat, basically processed crap that most americans eat.

From reading your last couple of posts I'm guessing that you're talking about your parents huh?  I'm a mom with a son just a few years older than you so my words are coming from the mom angle.  I have to say that unless your parents handcuffed you and force fed you, ultimately you made the decision!

I have never believed in the medical community but I have put tried to put myself in your parents place and thought seriously about what they might be feeling seeing you take all kinds of herbs they must think are dangerous or possibly killing you. I can understand that, really.  But the thing is, you are 23 years old and you are in charge of your body! Nobody but you!  You are beyond being forced by your parents to do anything.  Seriously!

I know without a doubt that if I thought my son was doing something dangerous I'd try my best to talk him out of it but the fact remains that he is of age and is ultimately in charge of his life.  If he knew in his spirit what he was doing was right, he'd walk out the door and carry on (if he lived with me, which he doesn't) and he would do what he thought was the right thing for him regardless of what I said.  And ya know what?  I would have to respect him for that because I raised him to be a responsible human being who sticks to what he believes.

I think you know in your spirit that you've chosen wrong and that you are paying for it honey!  Your body is telling you loud and clear that you've chosen wrong and its begging you to stop what is making you sick.  You are the one who has to make the decision to do what you know is best for you.  It doesn't sound like having friends and family around you is helping you at all.  Wouldn't you rather be alone and healing instead of falling prey to what you KNOW is harming your body?  

And this:

I need to get my body acclimated to it again...WHAT???? I know you don't mean that! Get your body acclimated to what you know is toxic?  I can't believe you believe those words, you're too smart!  I'd rather feel sick and like this and have my family and friends love and support than the other way around. Honey, take it from a mom who knows, your family loves you no matter what.  That's what parents do!  And what they are doing is not supporting you, its making you SICK, they just don't understand that, but you do!

You are brilliant and you were rockin' your healing big time! Please, please, please, stand up for yourself because the bottom line is that only you are in charge of  your body and you are the only one who can help you.  We can all be here to support you (and we will) but we can't make the decision for you and we can't support you heading back to the life that was making you sick.

I'm sending all my love and support and praying you'll overcome this and do what you know you have to do to heal yourself.

Abundant blessings,

Willow 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1806915