CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Seeking Your Opinion by FlushingTexas ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/22/2006 12:54:17 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,175
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=180994

Continuum,

I am by no means an expert at Liver Flushing (have done 3 so far), however, it seems to me that this flush is perhaps not for you.

Since you have experienced such an aversion and subsequent violent reaction to it, perhaps it is time to re-evaluate the method. I find that often when I have a violent reaction to a protocol or cleansing method, it is my body communicating to me that either it is not the right time, or the proper method that agrees with my particular chemistry/constitution.

I remember reading about a castor oil liver cleanse on this forum some days ago...I have also researched it a little and it may be worth a try in your case.

Castor oil is amazing stuff...my midwives gave me a castor oil fizzes to induce the labor of my son (I had already gone into labor...this was to help it along). Anyway, I will tell you that it gave me the cleaning of my life...even better than ES. Besides, castor oil is a strong liver/GB purgative.

Like I said, I am no expert, but I strongly feel that you must listen to your body and "tweak" accordingly.

Best wishes and better tomorrows.

Texas

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=180994