CureZone   Log On   Join

P / W ELIMINATION by MH by MH ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   6/30/2011 7:14:47 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,380
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1830680

The P/W Elimination is probably th greatest herbal capsule formula ever created, but it has its problems as well.

1. The beginner needs MORE...their colon needs a few years of the LBB to restore the muscle tone...and since the P/W E has adult de-wormer in it, large doses daily for years is not wise.

2. It needs to be put into a capsule, even though some are putting it in fruit smoothies, which I don't advise.

------------
3. IT IS A PAIN TO MAKE, EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING!!!! Messy!!!!!!!!!!!! and takes too much time, baised on time, the price should be double and higher prices are never good.

As a result, Batch III which I am making now, which the first bottles are done, will be the LAST BATCH......in the future it will come in a capsule and the adult dewormer herbs taken by a dropper. This way anyone can take 8 capsules per day and use as an improved LBB formula.

BATCH III will also have a batch of bottles with NO ADULT DEWORMER....this way it can be used by the beginner as well.

Batch III will last for a long time, so most likely see batch IV end of this year (capsules).

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1830680