CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: EDIT Job also came to a breaking point (just like the soldier who gets 'shellshock'). by agt19751 ..... Christianity (Biblical) Support

Date:   8/24/2011 9:32:30 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,445
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1850873

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

If we have a hellish mind, then we already have a daily "living hell" and will always be a small/petty shallow, insecure, fearful "shell of a person". If we have a mind of peace, truth, and justice with a living water "heart of flesh" and we know who we are and BE who we are (a master of himself), then we don't have to wait for what God has to offer, we are presently living "heaven" (our final destiny will be the "city of God").

problem is that really I was wholly delivered and ran back to sin and corrupted myself wickedly in my heartin rebellion against fighting for my life and jealousy and envy of others having things I should not have and enjoying life and pleaseing people then following doctrines to tickle my ears and knowing all the while my body was sick and I had the products to heal it on hand i continued to not want to face ridicule and indulge my cravings and followed after pleasing man then myself and then wickedness full blown hopelessness and running away from the presence of God. It is shameful and my ideas that I could tell Him to heal me or I was going tohell capped it all off.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1850873