CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Is this Chilitis?? by dpp ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   11/20/2011 11:00:05 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   9,260
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1883349

try to think about your diet and what you have drank and ate up to 3-4 days prior to the breakout.
I have had similar, very bad peeling, plastic like appearance with un natural tough. slight swelling.
I find my condition is linked to Excessive alcohol intake(dehydration) minimal water intake, and some types of food.
Foods that I eat 1-4 days prior that cause the condition include any type of instant noodles. Chilly, artificial flavours. And the one main food i can blame is Rice. When I realised this and stopped the 3 to 4 weekly meals including white or wholemeal rice the condition improved.

I honestly think the condition is a combination of physical and mental condition. Cut out those foods, increase water, decrease alchohl, carbs, rice and instant cheap produced foods. Supplement with Vit D, Zinc and MultiVit. Exercise, regularly. Decrease the attention you give the condition (touching, licking, picking, looking) and be patient at times.

Shower in the morning, keeping lips constantly wet for dutation of the shower. when you get out use your shirt or towel to gently wipe off any whiteish dead skin in places and your day will be much better having done that.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.10 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1883349