CureZone   Log On   Join

Please, please read and advise by oak775 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   12/1/2011 12:51:53 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,258
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1886537

My candida appeared last April after taking an 18 day course of Antibiotics . That gave me oral thrush, vaginal and anal yeast infections. In the months since, I have tried SO many things including: Diflucan for 30 days, Nystatin tablets for 3 months, grapefruit seed extract, caprylic acid, several types of probiotics, as well as topical creams and suppositories - boric acid, tea tree oil, ketoconazole cream, etc. It's now December and my oral thrush has been gone for 2 months. I swish and swallowed Grapefruit-Seed-Extract for about a month to get rid of it. I still take the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract once a day. I also had severe shortness of breath which is now gone. So, I have improved slightly. But...my anal infection flares up so badly that I cannot walk without pain, let alone sit. This seems to spread easily and then I'm also dealing with vaginal infections. I can clear them up with ointments, etc, but it only lasts two or so days before it all returns.

I followed the Candida diet strictly for three months - veggies and meat ONLY. It did nothing to alleviate my problem. In the meantime, allergy testing revealed a gluten intolerance. Currently I eat gluten-free and sugar-free. I do eat whole grains, dairy, beans, and occasionally a Sugar substitute such as stevia or agave.

At this point I have no idea what to do. My primary doctor has been no help at all. She is making it difficult for me and will not give me a referral. My naturopath has tried to help, but she is saying she doesn't know what to do with me at this point. I have spent thousands of dollars. I'd like to try a stronger RX antifungal, but I don't know. I've read many of the threads on this forum, but a lot are confusing. I need simple advice. What type of a doctor might know anything about this?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1886537