CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Day 16 of very FIRST parasite cleanse, need advice by sd2345 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/26/2012 3:23:17 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,332
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1903992

You will get different opinions, as we are all different and have different experiences and issues. Some of us have other health issues other than parasites, and of course all the "experts" (meaning herbalist and websites), will give different advice on the type of cleanse and duration.

From my own experience, I would say to keep going, only take a break if you feel you need to. If you take a break, you just have to go through it all over again, plus I believe that it just gives the parasites a chance to regroup and recover from what you are taking now.

How long you need to cleanse will depend on what you are dealing with, and in time, you will know when the time is right or if you need a break. What I'm trying to tell you is learn from all of our experiences, but yours will be unique to you, how you feel, and what you think you need to do. I will tell you that there is no 30-60-90 day cleanse and maintenance every 6 months. It's probably not going to be that easy, but you will have to determine that.

Do you know what parasite you have? What type of cleanse are you doing right now?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1903992